If you’ve been left stranded by the closure of ZIpList, we can get you up and running again. Everyone’s ZipList recipes have been moved to an epicurious.com recipe box. To get your recipes into ChefTap, do the following (Android):
- Get the latest version of ChefTap and open it.
- On the main recipe list, tap the ‘+’ icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Import recipe box’.
- Tap ‘Epicurious.com’.
- Enter your ZipList username and password and then tap the ‘√’ (checkmark) icon at the top of the screen.
- ChefTap will sign into your ZipList account on epicurious.com and fetch your entire recipe list. This process can take a while so be patient.
- Once ChefTap is finished fetching your recipe list, it will start importing all of your recipes into the app.
ZipList didn’t always import the entire recipe into your recipe box so ChefTap will follow the link to the original recipe and import that. When ChefTap is finished importing, you’ll have your own copy of every recipe in your ZipList account.
Posted in: 01. Clipping Recipes