From your tablet or phone
When you are surfing the web on your phone or tablet and you find a recipe that you want, you can clip it right from your browser.
While you are looking at a recipe in your browser:
- Tap the Share icon
- Select ChefTap from the apps that appear
- If you don’t see ChefTap, tap on the More icon (you may have to swipe left).
- Then,enable ChefTap from the list that appears.
- Tap the Menu button on your device
- Tap Share.
- Select ChefTap.
You can watch this video to learn how to Share from your browser:
From your desktop
If you have a ChefTap Pro account, sign in if you’re not already. Then:
- Click the Clip button at the top of the recipe list
- Paste in the URL of the recipe and click Clip
- The URL will be sent to your device to be clipped
If you use Pinterest, you can also share an entire Pinboard with ChefTap. ChefTap will visit every link on that Pinboard and attempt to clip any recipes it finds.
Posted in: 01. Clipping Recipes