- Tag several recipes at once (e.g., tag several recipes as Dinner)
- From the recipe list, tap Select.
- Select the recipes that you want to tag, then tap Tag.
- Tap on the tags that you want to apply to your selected recipes, then Done.
- From inside a recipe, tap the icon, then the tags line.
- To see your recipe tags, swipe right on the recipe list to open the pullout menu. Tap on any tag to display recipes with that tag.
- To tag recipes one at a time, tap Tag Your Recipes.
- To apply a single tag to several recipes, tap Edit Tags.
- To tag a single recipe:
- Long press on a recipe in the recipe list, then tap Add Tags.
- When looking at a recipe, tap on Notes and Details, then tap Tags.
From the website
While you are looking at a recipe, click on the Tags button near the top of the page. Select the tags that you want, and then click Done.
Posted in: 05. Organizing Your Recipes