First, you will need a ChefTap account:
- Set up an account from your device. Open the slide-out menu and tap Register.
- Fill out the New Account form.
- You will receive an activation email at the email address that you provide. Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- Log into your new account on all of your devices. Open the slide-out menu and tap Log In. If you’ve forgotten your password, click here.
Sync your Recipes:
- If you have a free account, you can sync your devices with the website once a week.
- If you have a ChefTap Pro account, you can sync as often as you like. In addition, changes to your recipes will automatically be pushed out to all of your devices.
From your device:
Open the slideout menu and tap Sync.
From your desktop:
If you have a Pro account, you can click the Sync button at the top of the recipe list.
Posted in: Syncing