There are several ways to add items to your grocery lists.
- Type the name of the product at the top of the grocery list
Tap ‘Add Item’ and begin typing. ChefTap will suggest products based on what you’ve entered. To add an item from your Staples list. To add an item from your Item History list, tap the clock icon. To add an item from your Favorites list, tap the heart icon.
- Add all of the ingredients from a recipe
ChefTap can add all of the ingredients from a recipe you’ve clipped to a grocery list. Click here to learn how.
- Add a single ingredient from a recipe (Android)
While you have a recipe open in the app, tap the ingredient you’d like to add to a grocery list, then tap the ‘Shop’ button in the dialog that pops up.
- Add items from your Staples or Favorites list
Use your Staples or Favorites list to jumpstart your grocery list for the week. Click here to learn how.
- Add items you’ve bought before
You can add items from your Item History list. Click here to learn how.
Posted in: Grocery Lists